Images on this site

All images on this blog are photos taken by me during many years of travel and volunteering. I've always wanted to share them and in some cases their story. And so with my love, I create to share "Images of beauty within and beyond".

If you wish to use any of the photos, please kindly request permission directly from me beforehand. Christine x

14 September, 2010

Lake Atitlan

Lake Atitlan, Guatemala,  Taken early morning on 27th December 2006
The magic of this photo comes from the peace and tranquility I feel when I look at it.  I can almost hear the water lapping against the shore, the cool breeze on my face and the strong desire we had to sit on the jetty and dangle our feet in the crisp, cold water.

Surrounded by volcanoes, the natural energy from the lake entered us like an invisible peaceful force.   It is the photo I have chosen as the background to this blog in the wish that you feel the same peacefulness from it.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, thank you for sharing.. I am looking forward to seeing you on Thursday. Please let me know exactly when and where. Peace. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine,
    We love this pic and we'd love to use it as a background on our blog. Would that be ok?

    ReplyDelete