Images on this site

All images on this blog are photos taken by me during many years of travel and volunteering. I've always wanted to share them and in some cases their story. And so with my love, I create to share "Images of beauty within and beyond".

If you wish to use any of the photos, please kindly request permission directly from me beforehand. Christine x

16 September, 2010

Binding Tree

Magical nature in Chitwan National Park, Nepal.  Taken on 3rd April 2009
"As we bind together with the magic of nature in a reverent way, the beauty of love, peace and harmony radiate and shine from inside us, let it flow, let it flow".


This is a magical place where the trees and plants bind together, creating shapes and forms of unity, support, love and wonder.  The energy vibrated through me and reminded me that humans are just the same when the heart is open, the love flowing and the smiles of unity providing support for each other, binding together in a spiritual partnership to witness the journey in this lifetime.

Simply magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment