Images on this site

All images on this blog are photos taken by me during many years of travel and volunteering. I've always wanted to share them and in some cases their story. And so with my love, I create to share "Images of beauty within and beyond".

If you wish to use any of the photos, please kindly request permission directly from me beforehand. Christine x

20 September, 2010

Full Moon with Halo

We camped under this full moon, with it's halo marking a clearer vision. Taken 9th Jan 2009, India
We are approaching the September Equinox and a friend tells me that the equinox and the full-moon are only 6 hours apart. 

The beauty of this "moon halo" that occured on the 9th January 2009 in India, was it's clarity.  Inside the halo the darkness seemed so transparent, illuminated by the moon's most brilliant whiteness, that we didn't need to use any other lighting to see our way.  She truly was our own spotlight that night, beaming her energy down into our tent and surrounding us with her magic.

The moon is one of the ways that I communicate to my family from whom I live so far away, she's a real human connector.

No comments:

Post a Comment