Images on this site

All images on this blog are photos taken by me during many years of travel and volunteering. I've always wanted to share them and in some cases their story. And so with my love, I create to share "Images of beauty within and beyond".

If you wish to use any of the photos, please kindly request permission directly from me beforehand. Christine x

14 September, 2010

Grasshopper

Grasshopper on the road between Otavalo and Intag, Ecuador.  Taken on 30th June 2007

This photo goes out to my dad who died on the same date in 2001.  It represents him as the globe-trotting work-aholic who had a great sense of humour, bringing love and laughter to all those he met.

I prefer not to recall the death of loved ones but remember their journey and the part we shared together in life.  Go "Pops" - you remain a huge influence in my life today, love you loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment